K'aam Yéetel, welcome in Mayan.
Siddhartha’s Intent Mexico in collaboration with Siddhartha´s Intent Western Door is delighted to be hosting this most auspicious event.
Please confirm your registration as soon as possible to secure your place after reading the conditions below.
Registration will close either when the places are filled or by 1st November 2023 (whichever comes sooner). There is a lot of interest in this event so seats might fill quickly. In that case a waiting list will be kept, so that seats can be offered to those on the waiting list in the case of cancellation.
In person registration will be on 8th December from 2 – 7 pm. Longchen Dzö Dün transmission, teachings and initiations will be given over 10 days from the 9th to 18th December 2023.
One ticket per person
Strict limit of one ticket per person. The price is $2300 Mexican pesos, aprox $133 USD plus taxes, plus processing fee 5%. If you wish to register family members you need to start a new application and enter their details. If your kids will occupy a seat they also need to be registered and pay.
Plan your trip
During lunch break, the Hacienda will provide a vegetarian buffet which will cost $4320 MX pesos for 10 days. You will need to book at least one month in advance. Find more about food, accommodation, international and local transport in PLAN YOUR TRIP.
Longchenpa Seven Transmission
Registration has concluded!
If you would like to pay for more services during the transmission like transport, or sponsor Tsok or the event, please click here. We are sorry we can only offer one checkout per product.
As per Rinpoche’s request, a limited number of day tickets will be available for people who wish to create a link with Longchenpa. They will be allocated each morning on a first come first serve basis. It is not possible to book day tickets in advance. NO DAY PASSES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON DECEMBER 9TH & 12TH. The recommended donation for the daily pass is $200 pesos.
Ticket Registration Policy
Please read and consider the below very carefully:
- It is not permitted to share any information of the event on social media including pictures and comments during the event itself.
- Cancelation and refund policy: refund can be requested up to 2 months before the event (October 8th).
- Only one ticket can be booked per person (including tickets for children under 18). Further event communications will be sent to the email address that was used for registration.
- Each ticket requires a separate application.
- A parent or designated caregiver, who is at least 18 years of age, must be responsible for all children under 16 and ensure they will remove the child from the venue if they become disruptive.
- If you do not have a ticket you will not be permitted entry into the event.